Plumbing Services for Windsor, ON
Plumbing issues are a hassle, so if you’re searching for an experienced plumber in Windsor, ON, look no further than Northstar Plumbing Windsor. We’ll help you identify and correct any plumbing issue.
The 8 Most Common Plumbing Problems
Your plumbing in Windsor can have a range of issues from drips to clogs to leaks, but the 8 most common plumbing problems that you’ll want to call about include:
- Dripping faucets – If your faucet has been dripping for an extended period of time, it’s time to call Northstar Plumbing Windsor to stop wasting water and money.
- Leaky pipes – Most common in the winter, pipe leaks begin at the joints. The leaks will often be seen in the floors or ceilings, so pay close attention and call early to prevent water damage to your home.
- Running toilets – A constantly running toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water per day. Get your Windsor plumbing fixed by Northstar Plumbing Windsor to save that water and the money that goes with it on your bills.
- Low water pressure – Hidden leaks and low-pressure showerheads in old homes often lead to low water pressure. If this is a recurring issue that you can’t seem to fix, call your professional plumber in Windsor, ON and we’ll fix it for you.
- Leaking hose bibb – The hose bibb is your outdoor water spigot, connecting your hose to your water supply. Often after cold winters these will crack and leak. Have a frost-proof hose bibb installed to prevent this problem in the future.
- Slow or clogged drains – Have your clogged drains cleaned by a professional so that the job is done correctly and your plumbing in Windsor won’t recur.
- Sump pump failure – There are many factors, such as power outages and improper installation, that can lead to sump pump failure. No small issue, when your sump pump fails, be sure to call a plumber in Windsor to find out the problem and quickly fix it.
- Water heater – When your shower or sink water remains cold instead of heating up, you have a water heater issue. This could be caused from an old hot water tank issue, so if your hot water tank is over 8 years old, be sure you call your Windsor plumber to inspect your heater and even replace it.
To keep your energy bill down and make sure your water is running correctly, you need a plumber in Windsor, ON. Call Northstar Plumbing Windsor for all of your plumbing emergencies and basic plumbing problems.